Friday, August 1, 2014

Back to School Sale

Share it Please
I LOVE Back to School. Shopping. I love perusing the Sunday circulars in late July and August. I love buying brand new supplies for the year, even if my old ones are usable. I love finding the perfect fall outfit even if it's thirty degrees too hot to wear it.

And since this is Back to School weekend for me-I start my 13th year of teaching on Monday!-I'm throwing a sale! Anything Less Than Everything is available as a countdown deal this weekend. You could snag it for as low as .99! But hurry: the sale ends when I wake up to get ready for school on Monday.

You may have seen me squealing over on Facebook and Twitter that the book is finally available in paperback. My copies arrived yesterday! That feels more real somehow, getting to actually touch your words on paper bound up in their pretty cover.

The link on the right will take you to either version.

(This picture was actually take by my sweet friend Courtney, who somehow got her book before I even received mine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

The Twitterverse

Follow